Monday, March 21, 2011

Don't Worry About It

Is there a phrase out there that's more annoying?

"Hey what are you up to tonight?"
"Don't worry about it"
(Person one hits person two with a shovel)

This is basically the appropriate response to being told not to worry about something.
Do people really think that they're so important that other people spend all their time worrying about them? That's very ego-centric.

I mean, I've lost ages of sleep just worrying and worrying about what particular people are doing. You know, the usual, things like: what did you just say? when is that thing we're going to? did you dye your hair? what are you thinking about?

I may as well just give up on trying to live my life with all the worry that consumes me daily...


..but not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment